I know that as a teen who has to buy her clothes with only a small amount of income it can be hard, I am always trying to keep up to date with the latest trends, and without fail every time I go into town I find something that I want to buy! However I have to refrain most of the time because I simply don't have enough money, or my money is needed elsewhere! I knew I needed to find somewhere that I could shop that won't drain my bank account and that I don't feel guilty for spending too much money on a top etc! I really love finding new websites that help me save money, as I like other people LOVE to grab myself a bargain!
So what are my top websites for fashion shopping on a budget?
- Ebay(www.ebay.co.uk) Ebay is an amazing place to shop for clothes, because so many people are trying to get rid of old unwanted clothes and you can find some real gems! You can search for exactly what you want and get it at a bargain price. Some items are in an auction and start as low as 99p(because this way there is no listing price for the seller) and on some buy it now items there is an option called 'Best Offer' meaning you can make an offer and if the seller likes it, that item's yours! Also many people don't know but many retailers have outlet sites, such as 'Superdry' where they sell their clothes at a fraction of the price just because they are last season!
- Fashion Vouchers (www.fashionvouchers.com) This site is great! Although they don't sell fashion items directly from their site they have free vouchers, codes & offers for all of the best stores such as 'New Look' , 'Miss Selfridge' etc. with great offers such as next day delivery or 50% off! Great way to save some £'s from all of your favourite retailers.
- Store 21(www.storetwentyone.co.uk) This store is so cheap! I can't even believe it! I often order from this site, and the quality of the clothes for the price is phenominal! They usually have a sale on and the prices start extremely cheap!
- Everything £5(www.everything5pounds.com) My friend introduced me to this site a while back after she was on the hunt for a budget dress for a party as she was extremely tight on money! I checked out this site and couldn't believe the deals, everything IS £5! Dresses, tops, shoes, bags the whole lot. They have a good selection of items that are extremely similar to fashion items you get from main stream stores1
- Crazy Clearance(www.crazyclearance.co.uk) This site gives you up to 75% off a range of wonderful clothes! They have dresses that retail for £50 that are down to £15! It is crazy! You save so much and it is just one of the best discount fashion websites I have ever found! I think this is great for people on a tight budget that want clothes that will last and that are worth more money that they have paid for them, and I would definitely reccomend checking them out!
This proves that you really don't have to pay a lot of money to look good! There are many bargain sites out there that not enough people know about. The other great thing about shopping online is it is convenient and you don't have to make a trip into town if you don't have time.
What are your favourite budget sites for fashion?
Thanks for reading
Great post, Have you tried forever 21? They have a uk website too. Its pretty cheap! Also missguided and boohoo xReplyDelete
I love forever 21! But I think it is really expensive in the UK :( Oh no I haven't I will check them out!! Thankyou:)xxDelete
Very nice. I checked few of them and they deliver only in UK :-/ I live in Sweden and I can tell you things are really expensive here :( I hope I find some good website which can deliver to Sweden as well :) xxReplyDelete
Sneak peek into my life
Oh sorry about that :( I have a friend that lives in Sweden & she tells me things are very expensive :( Yeah, if I stumble across one I will tell you!xxDelete
Lovely post! A bargain hunt is always worth it.. I don't buy clothing unless its on sale! xxReplyDelete
Thankyou :D Yeah I agree! Yeah I usually wait for the sales too :D xxDelete
I love shopping online at missguided!! I've never heard of everything5pounds.com but I will definitely have to have a look. :)xxReplyDelete
Thankyou :D definitely have a look, I have never been on missguided i will definitely check it out :D xxDelete
Wow thanks for this post. Im on a student budget right now and have spent way too much recently so this post came at such a good time for me - im having a little look now :) I love online shopping - its so much easier than dragging my feet around town! xxReplyDelete
Aww you're very welcome! I am glad you liked it :D Hahha yeah me too! I am so lazy so I love being able to order from home haha :) xxDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Hi lovely thanks very much! Oh wow I didn't know I was on there haha :') Thanks for following I will follow back now!:)xxDelete
oh wow, great post :) xReplyDelete
Thankyou! I hope it helps :)xxDelete
I loveee this post! Means I can finally splash out on more clothes for less money! Thanks so much sweetie! xxReplyDelete
Thanks lovely! & thanks for your lovely tweet! Means the world to me :D You're very welcome!xxDelete
this was soo helpful! thankyou xReplyDelete
The blogs you produce are really of good quality. I love to read your writings and shall come again to check out the latest posts.ReplyDelete
cheap clothes online