The beautiful Amelia nominated me for this award, so thanks very much! You should all definately check her blog out, and tweet her, she is so lovely!
I have now been nominated for this again by the wonderful Kate so thanks very much to her. I was going to do 2 posts but decided not too so I will be answering her questions on this post aswell :)
So for this award I have to:
- Write 11 things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger before me asked, and then make up 11 new questions
- Choose 5 people I think deserve the award because of their amazingness!
- Tell the people I have nominated, that I have nominated them
So here goes!
11 Things About Me
- I am obsessed with beauty & fashion
- I think everyone is beautiful in their own way
- I love blogging
- I love having a tan!
- I am constantly dying my hair
- I talk a lot
- I love to laugh, and make jokes.
- I am obsessed with Netflix at the moment
- I love Cherry Healey and her documentaries, they never fail to amuse me.
- My favourite TV programme is Waterloo Road.
- My favourite film is Devil Wears Prada
- What is your fav. piece of clothing? My maxi dress from Vanilla Sands
- Do you wear makeup everyday? Yes, although at the moment I am trying to start wearing less and less as it is not doing good for my skin. I try to just wear concealer, but this only started yesterday so may not last long!
- Do you enjoy reading my blog? :) I love reading your posts, they are fun and you are a genuinely lovely person, your blog is wonderful and I think your posts are amazing
- What is your fav. season? (spring, summer, fall, winter ETC..) Definitely Spring, I love the freshness about spring and the pastel trend. Also I love the temperature, not too hot, not too cold.
- Is your hair straight, curly, or wavy? Wavy!
- Whats your fav. band? Ooh that's a hard one, I don't really have one. I just like everything that's in the charts, although I must say I have an obsession about Lady GaGa
- Are you a reader, if so whats your fav. book? I absolutely HATE reading, although the I could not put the Hunger Games trilogy down! They are well written and any book that can make me read, is a good book!
- Do you exercise regularly? No :( I try to but I have a complete lack of motivation.
- Do you have any cool talents? Hahah not really! Although I love riding and doing makeup
- Where is your fav. place to go on vacation? I love Asian countries, we go every year and I really enjoy all the places in Asia we have been to. My favourite was probably Tioman Island in Malaysia.
- Do tan during the summer or do you think its to much of a risk on your skin? I tan in the summer and I make sure I am always in the sun whenever possible! I know it is a risk but it doesn't really bother me, as I am very careful with sun lotion and everything and if I am burnt I don't go out in the sun.
- Eyelash curlers; yes or no - Definate yes, I can not wear mascara without curling my lashes!
- Do you wear foundation? Yes I literally can't leave the house without it, although I am trying to stop wearing it.
- What is your favourite cosmetic brand? Urmm I don't really have one favourite, although I do love Revlon!
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, lipgloss annoys me because it always sticks to your hair, and also it doesn't last as long.
- Why did you start (beauty) blogging? A couple of weeks ago so I am a newbie really:)
- Where would your dream holiday be? America!
- Beauty boxes; yay or nay? I used to love them and I had a monthly Glossybox subscription but now I think they are a waste of money
- What is your favourite colour? Baby blue
- What is your favourite film? Devil Wears Prada
- Do you have any pets? A horse, a cat & chickens
- What is your most prized possession? Probably my Army Boot Heels.
My 11 Questions.
- What is your favourite perfume?
- Do you like my blog?
- What is your favourite social networking site?
- What is your favourite drugstore foundation?
- If you had to chose only 5 makeup products and the rest would be thrown away, what products would you chose?
- What is your favourite dry shampoo?
- Flats or heels?
- Skirt or trousers?
- Hoodie or Jacket?
- Perfume or body splash/spray?
- If you could buy one beauty product(because everything was free) which one would it be?
Blogs I nominate.
Thanks for reading my lovelies
thanks so much for nominating me!ReplyDelete
Your very welcome, I love your blog!xxReplyDelete
Thankyou for nominating me lovely! Shall post soon xoReplyDelete
Your very welcome :) I look forward to reading it xoDelete
Ooh good answers :)ReplyDelete
Thankyou :) xoDelete