Saturday 19 January 2013

Paperblanks Notebooks*

Hey Everyone!

I hope the snow isn't too bad for everyone! It is such a pain as I have 3 exams next week one of which is on Tuesday and I am extremely worried I will miss it which means I will have to take the exam alongside all my others in July :( But anyway on a cheerier note I was contacted last week asking if I would like to review a Paperblanks notebook, for blogging notes.

I jumped at the chance because my friend absolutely loves these notebooks and has about 3 and so I thought I would love to try one for myself! I have been wanting a blogging notebook for AGES because I need to get myself into a better routine of when to post and with all my exams I think having a notebook will help to keep my organised.

So here is the design I chose:




I absolutely love it and cannot wait to start writing all my notes in it!

I think these notebooks are absolutely beautiful and they have so many different designs. I think these would make great gifts, and I think I will get my Mum one of these because since this came through the post my Mum has been desperate to get this off me!

There are so many different cover designs, and type of book designs. There are journals, day planners, address books and more!

You can check out the Paperblanks site here

Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

20 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of pretty stationery and love the design you've chosen! :-) I'd never heard of Paperblanks before, so will have to check out their website for my next blogging notebook!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! hahah, aww thankyou :D Yeah I would definitely recommend checking them out, they are fantastic!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Hun

    Just came across your blog on bbloggers, i love this sort of stationary i already have a Blog notebook and have just started! I'm glad i just subbed. Look forward to reading the rest of your blog :)

    Jassy. xx

    thejassyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou for subbing! I will definitely check out your blog too :D xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks really fab and stylish. I love writing too, i am typing up a book as we speak i love it that much lol.

    kate @ sparkle dust xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! Aww I am jealous, I wish I could write a book! xx

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely design!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of these, I think they are lovely note books. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design! I was actually looking for these in my local WHSMITH the other day, but no such luck :(

    How thick is the notebook?

    teyu85@googlemail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh no, I didn't realise they sold them is WHSMITH :) About an inch think? xx

      Delete
  7. what a beautiful notebook! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of these too :) I got the cat design one. They are such good quality, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will look that up! They are fantastic aren't they? The quality of the pages and everything is superb!xx

      Delete
  9. I'd love one of these! It looks so cute, and practical at the same time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x