Friday 25 January 2013

17 Shine Control Pressed Powder





Quite a while back now I was looking for a new powder to set my makeup with and I was watching one of Miss Budget Beauty's videos on Youtube and she was talking about how much she loved this powder. Being a fan of 17 Makeup I decided to go and pick it up.

This only comes in two shades, neutral and then I'm not entirely sure what the other shade is called. This shade is perfect for me but if you have quite dark skin I don't think either of the powders will work for you. 

In a powder I look for something that can keep my makeup on all day, stop me from looking shiny, and I like a bit of extra coverage. This does all three, I still look matte at the end of the day, it adds extra coverage and helps make my foundation last a lot longer. The other great thing is that it is super affordable and is £3.99 I think? Or round that mark anyway. It also lasts for ages! I have been able to see the pan lines through this powder for about 4 months and it still doesn't seem to be any less product so it is super good for the money.

I would definitely recommend giving this powder ago!

Thanks for reading

Have you tried this powder? What did you think?

Beaumaquillagex



20 comments:

  1. great review hun
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great face powder :) I don't have much makeup from 17, may have to take a look next time I'm in Boots xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! I would definitely recommend this brand, if you pick anything up from them I'd love to hear what you think :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love 17 but have never tried any of their powders ... not sure why not if I'm honest! I will definitely take a look at this next time I'm on a Boots spree :) Thanks for sharing.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Such good products and so affordable :D If you do pick one up let me know what you think! Welcome, thanks for reading!xx

      Delete
  4. Seems amazing! For £3.99 it is actually a steal! Will definitely pick it up when i'm next in boots!! x

    http://makeupaddict-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fantastic! & it is so good for the price :) I definitely recommend it & would love to hear what you think of it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, and so cheap too! Definitely worth giving a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! I definitely recommend picking it up:)xx

      Delete
  7. A great review! I may need to try this product! http://thesexysinglemommy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. See I think the natural collection loose powder works better, but as a pressed powder this is the best!

    xoxo
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that, and although I like it I think it oxidises and can go a bit cakey :) xx

      Delete
  9. I have this powder, in the palest shade and I think it's really good! It lasts for hours, and doesn't leave me looking cakey :D xxx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so fantastic! I love it, I have just hit pan on it, so I may be repurchasing soon :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love this powder too and its really cheap too! Collection 2000 do a really good mattifying powder and so do Rimmel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I have one from Collection 2000 which I also really like :) I really want to try a Rimmel powder!xx

      Delete
  11. I might need to give this a try, hate a bit of shine on a night out! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha me too! Definitely recommend it :)xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x