I really wanted to do a skincare routine post but up until now I have never really found a skincare routine that totally works for me. Usually I find a product I absolutely love but then it ends up making my skin break out or go oily after a while.
I have oily/combination skin that is very prone to breakouts which really sucks! However I think I have finally found the perfect skincare routine for me and I have tested this for about a month now and I have seen a huge improvement in the condition of my skin, and it has really helped to clear up my skin and I am getting way less/no breakouts now.
So here are the products I use:
Simple Kind to Skin Night Cream
Simple Kind to Skin Day Cream
LUSH Eau Roma Water
LUSH Buche De Noel Cleanser
Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel
I also use Bioderma which is in the first photo decanted into the perfume bottle.
- I wash my face with the Buche De Noel cleanser, this is a kind of clay cleanser, you take a pinch of the cleanser, mix it with warm water in your hands and make a paste out of it. Massage it into your face and then wash off with warm water.
- Then I spray my Lush Eau De Roma toning water evenly over my face and wait for it to sink into my skin and dry, you could put this on a cotton pad but personally I don't do this.
- Then I apply my Simple Day Cream.
- I take off my makeup with a large oval cotton pad and Bioderma.
- Then I wash my face again with the Buche De Noel cleanser.
- I then spray my Lush toning water over my face again.
- Then I apply my Simple Night Cream.
On a Monday, Wednesday & Friday night instead of washing my face with the LUSH cleanser I apply Soap & Glory's Fab Facial Pore Peel. You could do both steps but I find this overly dries my skin.
If you would like any individual reviews of these products please leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading
What is your skincare routine? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!