Friday 18 January 2013

An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away*


Hi Everyone!


Today I have an exciting post for you, some of you may have read my post a while back(In November I think) about a great company Clothing Loves who have some really cheap and good prices, I even have a 15% off banner above the top of my blog for you to get a discount from them! Anyway when they contacted me they said that I could pick a piece of jewellery of my choice from their website and I found a super cute apple core necklace! I think this is one of the cutest necklaces I have and I wear it all the time, as it goes with a lot of things and I have had loads of compliments when I wear this necklace.



You can buy this necklace here.

This necklace is great quality and super lovely!

What do you think?

Beaumaquillagex

8 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x