Wednesday 23 January 2013

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation






I am so excited to be doing this review! After reading a hundred million reviews of this foundation and looking up tutorials using this foundation I finally took the plunge and bought this foundation at duty free, and I'm so glad I did!

For me, finding the right foundation is really hard, I can never find the right amount of coverage, or the right finish or the right colour, and often I buy a foundation that I love, but then I go off it. 

I picked up the colour B20 which is the palest shade for £34, the original RRP is £36. Very pricey!

I have fair skin and it is quite pale, this foundation suits me perfectly but the only thing with this shade range is I don't think it would suit someone who is super pale because even though this is the lightest shade the beige tone makes it not suitable for someone extremely pale, however when rubbed into the skin this does almost 'disappear', so I could be wrong, tell me in the comments if you have really pale skin and this works for you!

This foundation is just so indescribably perfect. It had medium coverage but it doesn't look at all cakey, my Mum even commented that it looked like I had no foundation on at all but that my skin looked really even in tone and fresh. This is quite a runny foundation and you have to make sure you shake the bottle well or it just comes out as water, this makes it extremely light looking on the skin.

Before reading any reviews I wasn't sure how well this would work on my skin because I have oily skin but this lasts great on my skin, although I do set it with a powder aswell. I think this would work for pretty much all skin types though, and it just glides on so smoothly.

For me, when powdered this lasts all day and doesn't oxidise or go cakey which is fantastic. It makes my skin look so healthy and fresh, and I will definitely be re purchasing this despite the hefty price tag!

After buying this my Mum bought herself one and she usually hates liquid foundation but she loves this one. The great thing is this foundation doesn't feel sticky and you can't tell you're wearing it.

Thanks for reading

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think of it?

Beaumaquillagex


26 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I'd love to try it but it's so expensive! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic and worth every penny! The quality is just outstanding compared to the drugstore :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have been lusting over this foundation for absolutely ages its definitely on my wish list its just so expensive but looks worth it everyone loves it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 100000000% worth it! I really can't recommend it enough :D xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like a true match! :)
    x
    http://vikbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This foundation has such a nice finish. I can't wait to have a bit of colour again so I can start wearing mine again. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! it's perfect isn't it?! haha me too, I have stopped wearing it for a bit as I am so pale at the moment!xx

      Delete
  5. love this so much even the smell cant wait to get another one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the smell, I have no idea why I didn't include that in my review! hhaa xx

      Delete
  6. this foundation is at the top of my list to try! always read such great reviews on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic! Can't recommend it enough :D xx

      Delete
  7. So expensive but seemingly worth it! I love foundations that are pretty much invisible!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha yes, it is honestly worth every single penny! haha, me too :D xx

      Delete
  8. Ahhh I've wanted this for a while. Might have to purchase after I run out of my Dior foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super pale, but I think this would be too dark for my skin tone! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame :( I wish they would make a lighter shade as I can't really wear this in winter as it is a tad dark for me and this is the lightest shade :( xx

      Delete
  10. I'd love to one day to able to afford a chanel product! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the money to try more of them :) xx

      Delete
  11. I've heard amazing amazing things about this foundation but have never tried it. Great review, I definitely want to try this now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic!It is so worth the money :D xx

      Delete
  12. I've never owned anything from Chanel! I really want to try this now! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! This is possibly the best thing i have ever bought :D xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x