Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Year Blogging Tag

Hi Everyone!

Sorry about the lack of blog posts, but I am currently without a laptop because mine broke which is an absolute pain and that is why my last two posts haven't been set out very well because I have been using the Blogger app on IPhone. I have finally got access to a computer, and I thought that since it is now officially 2013!(Crazy how time flies!) I would do My Year Blogging Tag, which I just saw on Ally's blog, which you can find here.

Firstly, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Now onto the tag.


2013.jpg

Has blogging changed you?

Yes! Definitely, 2012 was my first year of blogging, I finally decided that I really wanted a blog after having read loads of other people's lovely blogs, and being too much of a chicken to do Youtube, I decided I should start a blog, and I have not looked back ever since! I absolutely love reading other people's opinions on products etc. on blogs, and I have really enjoyed saying what I think too! It has made me a lot happier having a blog because I can talk to people with the same interests as me, and I have made some great friends that I talk to regularly. I have also learned a lot about how to write posts that interest people and how to set posts out etc. which has definitely helped me a lot with my 2 English GCSE's.

How many posts did you write in 2012?

I started blogging in June 2012, and since then I have written 107 posts! This will be my 108th. I am going to try and get a blogging schedule this year so I can fit it around exams, but still blog regularly enough. 

What post are you most proud of?

I think probably my Sleek Contour Kit Review, which has managed to get 711 views, and is my second most read post after my 150 follower MAC giveaway!

What do you hope your blog is like in 2013?

I hope to be able to post more regularly and maybe start up a series of posts, so if you have any suggestions let me know! I would also like to finally settle on a structure for my reviews, and I would like to continue to meet new people, and hopefully gain some new followers!

I would love to say a massive thankyou to everyone, this has been my first year of blogging and I have enjoyed it so much. I have met some amazing people, and I would like to carry on meeting even more wonderful people. Thankyou to all my followers aswell! I never expected 359 people to want to read my rambling! I still remember getting to 50 and being completely shocked so thankyou so much!

What has been your favourite part of 2012?

Beaumaquillagex


5 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for doing the tag :)
    I can't agree more with your answer for how blogging has changed you. Blogging is just so great and everyone is so nice! ♥

    Happy New Year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome, thanks for starting it! It is an awesome tag, I think it's a great idea :D I agree! Everyone who I've talked to through blogging seem so genuinely lovely :D Thanks, happy new year! xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post! That's a lot of blog post, you're obviously a natural :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only on about half a year of blogging and it's changed everthing so much!
    I love blogging :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x