Thursday 3 January 2013

New Years Resolutions!

Hi Everyone

I am going to be doing some reviews soon, but first I thought I would do a New Years Resolution Tag! If there are any particular posts you would like to see, please post below!

Anyways onto my resolutions.

Blog more often!

I need to post more regularly because towards the end of last year I completely let my school work get on top of me and as a result of which couldn't blog nearly as regularly as I wanted to, and I think that even with all these exams I have at the moment which sucks I need to make sure I continue to do things that I like too!

Become more organised!

I'm not the most organised person in the world, which includes only remembering some homework pieces the night before they are due in which is horrendous, and especially when I have a lot on my mind I often let my organisation sip, which I really want to sort out this year!

Be more confident

One of the complaints on my report nearly every year is that I am not confident enough and need to speak up more, I would say that over the past year I have definitely gotten better but I still have a long way to go in terms of being confident within myself and my decisions, so I definitely want to sort that out this year.

Not spend as much

Last year there was never any money in my bank because I kept spending it which was completely stupid, I went on my spending ban and that definitely helped but I want to keep that up and not spend as much, and I need to get through some makeup products before I buy anymore because I definitely have way to much.

Cut down on eating rubbish.

I managed to give up eating crisps entirely last year which has definitely made a huge difference, and towards the end of 2012 I lost some weight and am really happy to say I have dropped 2 sizes, which makes me super duper happy, and I am going to keep it off! I am going to be cutting down on the amount of chocolate etc. that I eat.

Enjoy the year!

For any of us supersticious lot(which I won't lie I am part of, because I kinda thought the world was going to end, shhh don't tell) we survived 2012!!!! So I for one am going to be making the most of this year, and my last few months before sixth form, which I am dreading.

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

10 comments:

  1. I have similar resolutions! Good luck with them :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some similar resolutions ! Specially the blog more and be more organised !
    Have a nice year !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I will have to check your blog out! hehe :D Thanks! You too!xx

      Delete
  3. I have very similar resolutions! :)
    Hope you're doing well with them!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are like identical to mine! Especially to be more confident, like, in myself :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x