Saturday 6 September 2014

Top 5 Autumn Products || *

Here are 5 beauty favourites I'm loving this Autumn, which have been inspired by the cooling weather, pumpkin lattes, and Raise.com a new site that lets you purchase gift cards from your favourite brands(US only I'm afraid, but loved the concept so thought I'd blog about it!) at a discount and sell old gift cards you don't want for cash! You can check them out over here

So onto my top 5!

Avon lipstick in 'Red Kiss'

I bought this a while back but just put it to the back of my drawers when it arrived because I thought it was too bold and too red, but I have been digging it out in the past few weeks and I have been loving it! I find that the only kind of red I can wear are these raspberry pink toned reds, and this one lasts ages, is very moisturising and glossy.


Sleek Palette in 'Oh So Special'

I always dig this Sleek palette back out in the Autumn Winter Months because I love its smokey autumnal colours. The shades I wear the most are the shades I have seated, the shimmery bronze on the top row, the charcoal brown and purple toned top on the bottom row, and the plum in the top right hand corner. The pigmentation of these shadows is brilliant and they blend beautifully!

Benefit Blush in "Rockateur"

This is definitely my favourite blush for Autumn because it is a medium, bronze toned rose and it really warms the face up and gives a glow due to the subtle shimmer which I love for winter!

No7 Instance Radiance Highlighter

I absolutely love a glowy look for Autumn and this highlighter is so beautiful and creamy. It really gives you a 'candle lit' sort of glow and I love it! It is sort of a pinky-gold highlighter which I think makes it perfect for Autumn.

Infalliable Foundation 

I have been loving this recently because it gives a beautiful satin finish, not too matte but not as glowy as a summer foundation which I think makes it the perfect transitional foundation because I like to wear something a little more matte in the colder months. This is also lasts all day and looks flawless!

Thanks for reading,

What are your favourite Autumn make-up products?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x