Saturday 15 June 2013

No7 Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink

Hi Everyone,

and welcome back to the first of many posts! I have taken loads of pictures today before it started raining and I am going to be writing the posts over today and tomorrow so hopefully I can now post every other day which will be great so please leave me some suggestions of what you would like to see!






I am a massive fan of lip crayons because they are the perfect middle ground between a lipstick and a lipgloss which I love. Sometimes lipstick is too much, but lipgloss is an understatement so to have something in the middle is fantastic. When I went to get colour matched for a new foundation from No7 they had a 'Buy one get second half price' deal on so I decided to try one of No7's lip crayon's. I have only tried the Clinique Chubby Sticks because after I picked one of these up around this time last year I then went on a spending ban so didn't try any of the Drugstore alternatives, but I really want to try the MUA power pouts and the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains. 

I picked up the shade 'Delicate Pink'. These retail for £9, but I picked mine up for £4.50. Although these are at the pricier end of this market they are 100% worth it. 'Delicate Pink' is a gorgeous colour, it is a slightly brighter than average middle pink but is super natural and is a great colour for Spring/Summer. Like the other balms on the market this isn't extremely long lasting, but I didn't expect it to be. However without eating or drinking this will last a good hour or so. They are also super easy to apply as well which is great.

This doesn't claim to be a stain like the Revlon ones do so understandably they don't last as long, however even when the glossy effect wears off these leave some of the colour behind, and I think that the darker shades in this collection would last even longer. These claim to be 'High Shine' and they definitely are, although they don't make your lips to shiny which I personally hate. They are moisturising and don't leave my lips feeling dry which is an added bonus.

No7 is a brand that I am really starting to love. Before I never really went near their stand in Boots however now I am finding myself loving their nail varnishes, mascaras, foundations and lip products. I also love my cleanser and moisturiser from them and have re purchased both, which is unusual for me because I usually go off skincare products by the time I have finished with them.

Thanks for reading

Do you like No7? What are your favourite lip crayons?

Beaumaquillagex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x