Thursday 8 August 2013

Guest Post #4 || Top 5 MAC Products

Hello, I'm Beth and I shall be sharing with you my Top 5 Mac Products as it is one of my favourite brands and one that has many gems. It is a challenge  limiting it to 5 but in doing so there should hopefully be something to suit everyone but wont leave you totally out of pocket should you want to buy them all!

Mac Face and Body

MAC Face and is body is currently my all time favourite foundation. It provides light but build-able coverage with a natural/ dewy finish that even when you are wearing layers of the stuff still doesn't look like you are caked in makeup. It also wears on the skin perfectly rather than in patches as many tend to. In addition, it comes in  a wide range of shades and can be used on the legs too!

Mac Bare Study Paint Pot

I have my MAC paint pot in the shade Bare Study which is a pretty light pink/gold shade which I use alone or, for the most part, as a base under my eyeshadows which helps them last throughout the day without creasing.

Mac Soft and Gentle MSF

Another love of mine from MAC is their MSF (Mineralize Skin Finish) in Soft and Gentle. The finely milled powder has shimmer in it but isnt ott but instead gives a beautiful bronze/ highlight to your cheek bones with the smallest amount or can be built up to give a more intense shine. I also love using it as an eyeshadow too as I find it doesnt crease but is more longlasting than the infamous MAC eyeshadows that unfortunately havent reached my top 5.

Mac Studio Finish Concealer

I have tried three concealers from Mac and despite it being difficult to choose between them, I think I would have to call Studio Finish my favourite. ( I also love the moisturecover and prolongwear variety.) For me, this provides the perfect coverage for blemishes and also is great under the eyes although, as it can be drying, I tend to prefer it on the rest of my face as it is creamy and blends easily,lasting well too

Mac MSF Natural

For those observant readers, you may have noticed only 4 Mac products photographed. This is because the fifth product in my top 5 is a product that I havent yet repurchased due to trying and loving the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. That being said, when I owned the MSF Natural I loved the light coverage, the natural finish and its oil control properties. If it wasnt for Rimmel, this would still be in my makeup bag. 

So those were my top 5! I could easily carry on talking about Mac and their fab products as I love them so much but for know, those are my favourites!

Thank you for letting me blog on BeauMaquillagex here today and if you want to, please check out more posts from me on BethMayBlogs.blogspot.co.uk

Beth x

A note from Liv: Thanks for posting Beth! Make sure you check out Beth's blog here. I am currently on holiday so will reply to all emails/comments/tweets when I am back/have internet connection, but I will hand it over to my lovely guest posters to reply to their comments on their posts so make sure you check back to see their reply.


Check out my Paris advertiser Rachael!
Check out my Marseille Advertisers Nikki, Darcey & Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x