Sunday 18 August 2013

Guest Post #1 || What's On My Face

Hi lovelies! I've taken over for today's post here on Beaumaquillagex, while she's in Cuba - Nope not jealous at all! My name is Marie-Louise and I have a blog where I write about whatever my heart desires - beauty, lifestyle and a bit of fashion. So while Beau is getting tanned on a beach I'm going to entertain you with a What's On My Face.

I thought I would do a WOMF for todays post so you can get to know me a little better. It is a simpel, natural and fresh look.

These bits are some of my favourites at the moment. As it is hot, hot, HOT outside this summer, I haven't been able to wear foundation to cover up some imperfections, but my Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector works great on my skin, it takes the redness without covering too much. I know that there are both negative and positive reviews out there but I find that this works perfectly as a 'tinted moisturiser'. So when I want to use this BB cream I'm not applying moisturiser first. To get a bronz-y sunkissed look I'm currently loving my The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in Medium Matte. It is the perfect shade and I'm going to hit pan soon - that is how much I love it! 


Something I often think about is: We use foundation/BB cream to cover up redness and other impefections, and then we go and apply blusher to look fresh? I don't know if it is just me being weird? ;) Lets stay on track. My favourite blusher this summer is my Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Dixie. I was one of the lucky ones who got some bits from the #twitter50 sale a couple of months ago. I did a haul, showing you what I got in the sale here -if you are feeling nosey. I'm definitely going to get my hands in some more. For highlighter I love my Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora which I also got in the sale. It is just beautiful! 
For the eyes I just rediscovered this beloved eyeshadow from Rimmel London in 030 Smokey Quartz. On the back it is described as perfect for blue eyes but I would also say it is perfect for brown eye! It's a perfect brown-shimmery-grey - if you know what I mean. It is perfect for just a wash over the lid. A liquid eyeliner is a must in my book. This L'Oréal Super Liner Garbon Gloss is perfect for the outer corner of the lid. It has a big-fat felt tip which I love for this purpose. To brighten up my eye I apply Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude. It gives my eye a more awakening and fresh look and I must say that this eyeliner is Ah-mazing
For mascara I love, LOVE Maybelline The Rocket. It gives my lashes length and volume! Can't say much about it other than, go get it if you don't already have it. You will thank me later! For bottom lashes I use my Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara which has a tiny brush that fits perfectly for the bottom lashes. 

Lastly for my lippies I just got my hands in this Clinique Chubby Stick in Roomiest Rose! I love it, but I really want to try some other, cheaper, versions of this :) So if you have any recommendations, let me know by tweeting (mlhauken) me or commenting on this post :)


This was my WOMF at the moment! Hope you liked it, if you did you can find more posts over on mlhauken.blogspot.co.uk where I'm also running a international giveaway <3 

Thanks so much for reading and thanks to the lovely Liv for letting me guest post while she is getting all tanned! ;) 

Have a lovely day <3 

Love 
Marie-Louise

Bloglovin Twitter Facebook Instagram

A note from Liv: Thanks for guest posting Marie-Louise! Love these products :D Make sure you go check out Marie-Louise's blog I am currently away so I will reply to all emails/tweets/comments when I am back in 2 weeks or when I have wifi. I will hand it over to my beautiful guest posters to reply to the comments on their posts.


Check out my Paris advertiser Rachael!
Check out my Marseille Advertisers Nikki, Darcey & Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x