Saturday 20 April 2013

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer



When I saw this in my Secret Santa Parcel from Nancy I was super excited to see this in there because I have been wanting to try this bronzer for ages. It retails at £23.50 so I had been trying to justify spending the money for ages, and then I got it in the parcel so I didn't need to!

Having said that I will 100% be purchasing this bronzer again. This is seriously one of the most amazing bronzers ever, I think it may even beat my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel and I absolutely love that bronzer, the only reason I say this is because although I love the Chanel bronzer, I prefer powder bronzers as I find them easier to work with.This bronzer is a matte bronzer with absolutely no shimmer, but it is quite a creamy fine milled powder and isn't at all chalky. It doesn't go patchy and lasts all day.

This also makes the best contouring bronzer ever, it is so natural and it is so easy to contour with. I apply this with my Real Techniques Blush Brush. I contour my cheek bones and then sweep it across my fore head and under my chin and it looks so natural. It isn't at all orange and even though I am very pale this blends perfectly into the skin to make it blend in with my skin tone. 

When I contour with this and apply my MeMeMe highlighter on I get loads of compliments about how much slimmer my face looks and that I look like I have a healthy summer glow. I usually find it very hard to contour but this makes it so much easier.

I definitely recommend this bronzer.

What is your favourite bronzer?

Beaumaquillagex

6 comments:

  1. wow that color looks like it would be good for contouring! and it beats soleil tan de chanel fo ryou :o girl that is a wild claim to be making! wow now I'm practically contracted to check it out haha! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing for contouring :) it just gives a perfect contour :) haha yeah! I love Soleil tan de chanel to bits, but I prefer powder bronzer to cream and I haven't made the chanel bronzer work properly for me yet :) Welcome!xx

      Delete
  2. NARS laguna bronzer is by far the best bronzer I've ever used! It is my holy grail contour product :) I've not tried this one though. It sounds good!



    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desperate to try that! It is amazing :)xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! Just like chocolate, hehe :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x