Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nail Polish Collection #4

Here is Part 4 of my Nail Polish Collection, hope you enjoy!


Catrice Cosmetics Purpleized

Catrice Cosmetics Iron Mermaid
  
Catrice Cosmetics Blues Brother Vol. II

No7 Stay Perfect in Jammy
                                 


No7 Stay Perfect in Oyster

No7 Stay Perfect in Clear


No7 Stay Perfect in Milan

Rimmel Lasting Finish 'Pop Your Pink'

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Disco Ball

Rimmel 60 Seconds in In Style Coral

Thanks for reading

What are your favourite nailpolishes?

Beaumaquillagex









8 comments:

  1. NEED that Rimmel London polish in Style Coral!
    Although I'm not the biggest fan of their formula :(
    Estelle x

    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice :) I know what you mean, they are a bit hit and miss, some of them are very gloopy and thick and some of them apply really nicely :)xo

      Delete
  2. Have you tried the topshop nail varnishes?
    I've found they're great quality and they've got loads of lovely pastel shades in at the moment.

    http://studentintweed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I haven't tried them yet :( But I really want to try them! I might pick some up this weekend, I would like some more pastel shades for spring :)

      Thanks :) xo

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I love Style Coral. Lovely Spring colour :)
    My favourite nail polish brand is OPI.
    I tagged you in my Influences of the Internet tag on my blog: http://bit.ly/11m1h4q

    Naomii
    xx

    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous colour, I only bought it the other day so I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait! Mine too, I just wish it wasn't so expensive! hhe, aw thanks lovely, I'll check it out :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I have the blues brothers 1 love the colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, it is such a perfect navy!xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x