Sunday 14 April 2013

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Mind Oil*











Today I have a review on another Aromatherapy Associates product, I am absolutely in love with this brand, and am so excited to be reviewing another one of their fantastic products, the De-Stress Mind Oil. With lots of exams coming up, starting in May I am up to my ears in revision and am very stressed about my exams and getting the grades to get into my Sixth Form, so this is perfect for me!

Key Ingredients:
Wild Camomile - Soothes a busy mind
Petitgrain - Helps to refresh
Frankincense - Opens and expands the mind
Rosemary - Purifies, focuses and clarifies thoughts
Coconut Oil - Softens the skin

This retails for £39.00 for 50ml and is available at Aromatherapy Associates Boutique & Treatment Rooms, Liberty, Space NK, Selfridges and Fortnum & Mason.

What they Say:


"Free your mind and focus your thoughts. When feeling under pressure or the mind is racing and all you want to do is clear the head and relax the senses, this combination of natural plant oils will help you to focus, clarify your thoughts an ease the stresses brought on by a busy lifestyle. Demanding schedule? Start the morning reassuringly and, at the end of a taxing day, clear your mind and feel mentally refreshed."

What I say:

This is seriously amazing! I have used this twice now, and I love it. It is great because not only does it make you feel more relaxed, but after I used this I got to sleep a lot quicker. It also helped me with achy muscles.

After using this in the bath, the whole bathroom smells like the product which is so lovely and this smell lingers for a few hours. It also leaves your skin lightly scented so that it is not too overpowering yet makes you smell absolutely lovely and if you go to bed straight away/soon after using this it will make your sheets smell beautiful too.

The predominant scents in this product are the rosemary and frankincense, with the coconut, petitgrain and chamomile as subtle undertones which makes the whole product smell lovely. To use this you put a cap full into your bath and this means you get about 20 uses out of the product which is great because it will last you for ages and also it makes the price seem less expensive. Although it is £39.00 that means it works out at roughly £2 a bath which is actually cheaper than quite a lot of the LUSH bathbombs. 

A capful works great and I have a very big bath and I like it to be nice and deep and this still makes the water smell lovely, so if you have a smaller and shallower bath you could probably use just half a cap and get even more baths out of this which is great. I love to light a candle and just have a soak in the bath with this oil and it is lovely! I haven't tried this as a shower oil yet although I might try that soon.

I love to use this product when I am feeling tense or sleepless and it really helps me and I think this would be great for anyone who suffers from stress or will be sitting exams this summer. It would also make a lovely gift to someone who has got exams coming up too!

So what do you think? Will you be trying this?


What do you do to relax?

Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

2 comments:

  1. I love this product, I always use it when Im overstressed. And Im also obsessed with Aromatherapy Associates! Great post

    Rhiannon xx
    http://the-mascara-story.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Me too :) it is so so good :) xo

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x