Friday 5 April 2013

Collection Killer Curves Mascara



When I saw that Collection had released a new mascara I was super excited because I had heard loads of great things about their mascaras, so at £4 I decided I'd give it a go.

I love the shape of this wand, I have had mascaras like this before and the wand works really well and they are a great shape for adding volume to the lashes because they can get to the root of the lashes really well.
However this mascara is very disappointing.


This mascara is very dry and it makes it very hard to apply to the lashes, when it has applied it does barely anything for my lashes and I have to apply loads of coats which is very hard when the mascara is so dry. I also have to put the wand in the mascara bout 4 times for each eye just to achieve one coat. 

I applied this to my lashes after I had curled them and within 5 minutes my lashes were dead straight which never happens to my lashes. Most mascaras keep my lashes relatively curly, and I have found some great mascaras that keep the curls for hours.

So overall I think this mascara is not good at all and I will definitely not be repurchasing this.

If you've tried this mascara before let me know what you thought of it.

Thanks for reading

What is your favourite mascara?
I need some new recommendations

Beaumaquillagex




8 comments:

  1. That's really disappointing :( I hate when your excited to try a new product and it's not what you expected. I love the Maybelline lash stiletto

    xx
    http://whatjendidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( Me too! I was expecting such good things from this mascara, but it really wasn't good :/ aw I will have to try that one! I think Maybelline mascaras are really good :)xx

      Delete
  2. I was disappointed with this too! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How disappointing! I'm using Seventeen Doll'd Up at the moment and it keeps my lashes curly all day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( I was expecting good things :) Aw I will have to check that out!xx

      Delete
  4. Shame it wasn't as good as you'd hoped!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I hate it when products dissapoint :( xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x