I am back to the normal schedule for #SBBC today and today's post is beauty pet peeves! I thought this would be a great post and I know that I will enjoy reading other people's posts to see what their beauty pet peeves are!
So onto my pet peeves:
- When a brand does "One Shade Fits All", they are always way too dark and go so orange!(I am looking at you L'Oreal Nude Magique, and a few others *cough* Helen E *cough*).
- People who wear 6 inches of foundation on their face, it is totally unnecessary and most of the time it makes them look way worse than before. I understand some people have things they want to cover up on their face, but by wearing this much makeup it only draws more attention to their face.
- FOUNDATION LINES. I am sorry, but no, wearing a foundation way to dark for you does not make you look tanned, it makes you look like an Oompa Lumpa, so unless that is the look you're going for, please don't!
- Not blended eyeshadow. When someone is wearing 2 or 3 shades of eyeshadow and there is a line between the two where they haven't blended, it is not a good look at all.
- And finally, last but not least, spider lashes. I cannot stand it when people have really clumpy lashes, or fake eyelashes that are way too long for them, it really isn't a great look at all.
So those are my beauty pet peeves, what are yours? I really want to hear some of your beauty pet peeves!
Thanks for reading
Make sure you leave your pet peeves!