Saturday 3 November 2012

#bbtweets


#bbtweets is a new twitter chat open to any bloggers that want to join in!! It will run on Saturdays from 7-8pm


Becca and I thought it would be great to have a chat on a Saturday night so people who miss out on the other chats can join in. As we've seen many people say they work on the nights of the chat or have other commitments for example.

#bbtweets stands for beauty blogger tweets. At the moment we're thinking of running #bbtweets on a Saturday... but that may change, we'll see how it goes. We're also not sure whether to to have a set topic each week or whether to talk about anything. However we might specify a topic if it helps to start conversations....


Finally Becca and I thought we'd have a blog of the week, to help promote all of out lovely blogger friends. In order to be considered for this please tweet your blog link with the #bbtweetsbom or email us at: beccasfashionandlife@gmail.com or beaumaquillagex@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and comment if you're joining in!

Beaumaquillagex

11 comments:

  1. Sounds cool, I might join in :)
    My twitter is @ThriftOClock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, I tend to miss the Sunday one recently and I hate that there are so many 'rules' to that one. I missed it this week as I just saw the post and will make it for the next one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so do Becca & I, we always miss it so we decided to start our own :D xx

      Delete
  3. Yay for another beauty bloggers chat! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this still going? I'd love to take part :) The more beauty blogger chats the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :) We're trying to start it back up again :D agreed xo

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a brilliant idea!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x