Sunday 2 December 2012


Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry I haven't been posting much recently, I am off on a trip with school next weekend but I promise after that I will get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately at the moment I have been up to my ears with exams & I have had to work really hard towards them, so I am very sorry.


Also a massive thanks to Kay, you can check out her blog here. Recently I won the West Prize from her East vs. West giveaway & I love all the prizes, it was so generous so thankyou very much!

Here is a picture of everything I won from Kay's blog.

I love everything & I will put up reviews soon :)

Thanks for reading

Beaumaquillagex

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your reviews! I'm especially excited for the Falsies mascara, I've heard lots of people rave about it!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win!!! :D

    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you are one lucky gal. Congrats on winning.

    designer clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some lovely prizes, congrats! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it makes me smile! I will be sure to reply to all comments within 24 hours. Please feel free to leave your blog link, but not 'Follow for follow' because then I definitely won't follow you! Thanks :) x